For your artwork to be produced accurately and as intended, please ensure that our artwork requirements below are followed. This applies both to artworks your company has created, and artworks supplied from a third-party or end user. For more detailed instructions, please see our artwork setup guide.
All artwork must be supplied:
- According to, or on, our product templates (if applicable). Template-specific requirements are included on each product page and within the templates.
- With 5mm bleed for standard banners and prints (when scaled to full-size). For double-sided banners or fabric items, other bleed amounts are required. Any bleed should not be overlapped by crop/bleed marks, colour bars, or any other registration marks.
- Using the artboard/page boundary to indicate the finished size. If crop marks are used, they should be outside of any bleed areas.
- With each artwork/design as a separate file or page
- With each file name including the finished dimensions and a description (eg. “3m x 1m Description.pdf”), also including the quantity if applicable (eg. “3m x 1m Description x 6.pdf”)
- At the correct width-to-height ratio
- In CMYK colour mode
- With all images embedded
- With all fonts converted to outlines/curves/shapes
- With all visible in-canvas template elements removed
- With no keylines/trim lines present
- Where applicable on our product design templates, artwork must not be provided on non-printing layers, and must only be provided on the 'Design' layer
- Informing us how many unique designs should be present for your order
Accepted file formats:
- PDF (preferred)
- EPS (Encapsulated PostScript)
- AI (Adobe Illustrator)
- PSD (Adobe Photoshop, recommended flattened)
- TIFF (recommended flattened)
- JPG/JPEG (recommended high-resolution)Once your artwork is ready to upload, please use our upload service, Filemail. However, if you experience any problems with Filemail, please try uploading your files with either WeTransfer or TransferNow.